If a guy doesn't text first does that mean he doesn't like you?

Communication is key! So if you find yourself call or texts more. Can we say he's not that interested in you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, just because he is not texting you first doesn't mean he doesn't like you. However yes it's a little strange though. It's possible he is shy, it's also possible he is not very good at texting, doesn't know how to start conversations.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he never Initiated contact then I'd assume I was never on his mind, and he was only responding out of politeness. It's a sign of indifference

If I text or call most of the time then I'd refrain from calling and texting as much. I'd need to know if he was as eager to chat as much as me. I'd only know that if I stopped texting/ calling as much.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it just means that he doesn't text first.

• If he texts first, does it mean you are not interested in him?

• Where does this notion come from? If he didn't have interest, he wouldn't have asked for your number.

• It means he isn't a beta bitch kiss ass. IF he calls or texts way less you are either smothering him or he is not interested or is actually busy and has a life.

• I rarely text first. I always feel like I'd be bothering them.
    So not necessarily

What Girls Said 2

• Yep, sounds about right. If he was really interested in you, he would text even if it was just a simple good morning.

• Harshhhhh

• @Daynada I know right? Then I reply back good morning and it's over. I don't want a monologue of stuff. I just want to know he's thinking of me some times.

• Agreed! It's a really nice gesture and can really make my day. Also put a smile on my face 😊

• Does he respond and respond attentively?