Should I be more "agressive" or "forward" or will this screw my chances?

Hey thanks for reading!

Ok if I've made eye contact with this girl several times, and she is good looking girl (we go to the same bar alot). Is it ok to just be forward n say to her "damn your fine or damn you look good in that dress"? Lol thats what i really want to say and try to go from there.

My friend has said similar things to girls, and one even heard him say her ass is amazing lol, and then she ended up talking to him like to while night. And im talking 25 and older crowd her. So why wouldn't it be ok to do this especially if i keep making eye contac

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope... don't use that line unless you want a one night stand with a girl who looks like she is a one night stand kinda girl. If you want to get to know her, then be a bit more realistic in your approach and say hi, hows it goin, you having a good night?

What Girls Said 3

• I personally would not find that attractive at all. Just stick with something simple like, "Wow you look pretty tonight" or something along those lines. But of course, some girls are into that type of pick up line so you gotta feel out the girl first.

• I think it's okay, if someone look good tell em it's a confidence boost and shows you're not afraid. If you just stare the whole time it could look creepy lol.

• For me, getting a comment like that from a guy would make me think he was just interested in sex. I'd be flattered, but I'd also write him off as someone not interested in a serious relationship. If the girl is like me, it could ruin your chances. But not everyone is like me! So if you're dying to say it, take your chances and go ahead.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you can be straight forward to her, but then try to drop the word " Damn" from your sentences, it's not really good to use that word while talking to a woman, while appreciating, complimenting a woman

• Yes, you can be straight forward with her, and try and drop the word "damn", not really an impressive word to be using while appreciating or complementing a girl.