Is it possible to get back together after breakup?

We had an argument recently (5 days ago) and she texted me to end it. But I really want to get back with her...

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible? Yeah.
    A good idea? No. It's not like getting back together will fix or get rid of whatever issue it was that lead to the breakup. It won't change the fact that he obviously takes the relationship not as seriously as you, seeing as how he not only ended things under a week ago, but chose to do so via text.

• Ummm... I'm the guy so "she" but in all seriousness we meet up, I know it isn't exactly a good thing to meet her but we both mutually agreed to have "the talk." And basically we talked about the possibility. For more info check out the question I posted with a part to at the end

• you're anonymous so I have no way to see which other questions you posted.

• Sorry you're right. My bad. But it's just the exact same title except there's a part 2 at the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's possible. Why would you want to though? Depending on what caused the argument, if it was something not too important she's immature to breakup after an argument unless it's serious.

• We scheduled to have a date three times, and she cancelled all three times. The first two times I respected her reasons and then the third cancel came around and I was really annoyed. So when she was saying sorry I was being a condescending prick by saying "Sure." And then she asked me to be honest about how I actually feel. And I told her that I was disappointed that she cancelled three times and also that she didn't seem to prioritize me- as of late. Though she wasn't always like this. Regardless I told her about this and then she wanted to end it then.

• If she didn't have you as a priority, and ended it over one argument (Unless it was big, name calling, saying a lot of hurtful stuff) then she was probably looking for an excuse to end things, or lost feelings for you, who knows what goes on in a girl's mind.

Sorry friend. How long was the relationship?

• I don't know to be honest, but I do feel like there always was a tension about this matter. But honestly, I thought this would be a pretty minor and easy issue to deal with. So that's why I decided to be honest with her. I really don't know. But I did ask her to eat lunch with me tomorrow.
      Also not long about a month and a half? Thanks man appreciate it

What Girls Said 15

• It sounds with you Simply Stating 'We had an argument,' that is Will... Blow over here, dear.
    Give her some time to Cool down, and then, ask her if she is Into getting Together this weekend to Talk things over.
    Good luck. xx

• *If it was just this "Argument," we sometimes say things out of anger... Work it out as a Team if you both really care about one another. xx

lol "Push a button" but I'm starting to think she won't lel. Im done

lol Then you need to "Push a button" of Move on if she is not going to make an effort. xx

• If you tell me the argument, I can help you better. Really, this depends how serious your relationship and fight was!! =)

• I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote below:

We scheduled to have a date three times, and she cancelled all three times. The first two times I respected her reasons and then the third cancel came around and I was really annoyed. So when she was saying sorry I was being a condescending prick by saying "Sure." And then she asked me to be honest about how I actually feel. And I told her that I was disappointed that she cancelled three times and also that she didn't seem to prioritize me- as of late. Though she wasn't always like this. Regardless I told her about this and then she wanted to end it then.

XD my pleasure! Good luck on your ventures XP. I trust you'll do just fine

Awe! :) Have a good night!

• More info as to what you fought about would have helped.

Otherwise just give her space.

• I'm just copy and paste what I wrote below:

• You're welcome, I hope things work out for you!

• I'll let you know. Fingers crossed though oh gee

• Give her her own space. Then she can think about this, and what she wants. If she wants you, she'll contact you, otherwise, just leave her be. If you'd contact her, you sound to desperate and that doesn't make things easier - not for you, and not for her. You might push her back if you'd try to talk to her.

• well time heal wounds!!! so maybe wait a week or so and approach her to apologize and just start all over! :) hope that helped

• I hope so too... Thanks!! Really means a lot.

• yes it is

• One answer. No contact rule. Google it

• Give her space, like a lot of the girls said. She will come back if she wishes. If not, just gain up the strength to move on

• Duude , move on

• It's definitely possible to get back together days or even years after.

• How? And also what do I say?

• Text back saying sorry that you got into an argument and you feel bad about what happened and you would like to work it out.

If you say it that way you're not taking ownership of being at fault for anything but still saying you feel bad that you had an argument that ended the relationship.

• I haven't texted her for the previous 5 days. But we both signed up to be in this project so we see each other everyday until Sunday. T. T

And I did say that as soon as she stated to end it. But she just read it and didn't reply so... I was thinking about meeting her in person; so I asked her to eat lunch with me but I'm doubting my chain of thought

• It's worth asking in six months time and if at first you don't succeed, give up.

• Just end it. It'll only get worse. It's better for you.

• What life you still a child lol

• Give her some time to cool off

• Yes, it is possible, but she ended it. You guys can't get back, unless she starts liking you again.

What Guys Said 0