Girls, What if you only had one chance to get to know somebody_?

What if you really liked a person and
are genuinely interested in them. Decide to speak with them, something gets misconstrued and they simply stop speaking? How is it fair for both parties involved? You could be missing out on someone really special and not even realize it. Just scared to work on it is all...

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If they've blown you off because of something you said and won't talk to you again, you have nothing to lose by apologizing. A simple "I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you and I'd like us to go back to being friends" never hurt anything.

• I've tried that and just behavior toward me in general is the same.. thank goodness I'm leaving this popsicle stand

No not really

Not really expecting nothing... I all want at this point is the friendship before everything went all crazy back.

What Girls Said 11

• You're not missing out on anything. When someone pushes someone away, regardless of the reason, stupid or logical, they clearly don't want you as part of their life... From their point of view, you're not worth their time to even try to understand whatever it is that might have been misunderstood... So in my opinion, a person like that is also not worth your time either..

But I understand it's difficult for the person who actually cares... Just fight the temptation to keep trying to make something work with someone who clearly doesn't care... Forget them and move on.. With time, eventually the other person will either simply be a memory or he/she will initiate something with you somehow if they realize they actually want to keep you in their life.

Don't torture yourself being miserable... Find someone worth your time. 😁!!!

• Do try again, be the bigger person! Girls are afraid to reach out sometimes, because it is still in the most part socially unacceptable for girl to make a move without looking "desperate" ... maybe she is waiting and hoping you'd reach out again

• I'd excuse myself, then it's their problem if they still want to talk to me or not. I don't like people that get easily offended anyway

• You either get to know them good or you blow it and move on

• i'd try to fix it and try again

• There are more people out there. Don't build someone up you don't know. Along with having something special, you could have an utter flop.

• I would ask him why he stopped speaking to me because there has to be a reason why that would happen.

• I would learn a lesson and mkve on to someone new

• If they take offense to things that easily then they are doing me a favor by ignoring me... I need soemone with a bit of a backbone.

• Oh no.. sometimes people need space so they don't say anythign they don't mean. I've done it as well and I need people in my life that are lifers and I will be that for them as well. everything is a 2 way street. you need to find people like you or the opposite or the way you want to be depending on how you think really.

• I feel like I wasted 2 years of my life on a woman who had no idea that I felt the way i did for her. I think she thought I was messing with her but I was in love with her. It sucks but what will you do

• Well first of all I'd try finding out what's wrong, if I can't after maybe two or three attempts of talking to them I'd just give up, but if I manage to find out what's wrong and if it's something I did or said then I'd apologize, but honestly if someone just stops talking to me, even if I like them a lot, I'd move on, I don't think I'd be missing out on someone special since I didn't seem to be special to them

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more