Stop, look deep into your soul and tell me what you really want *right now*?

Not what you want for the rest of your life, but what you want _*at this moment*_.

• I need to find someone compatible so I can get married ASAP
  • I want to get laid and have someone pay attention to me for a night or two, then get out of the way.
  • STFU/Show results and read my comment...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what's wrong with everyone who voted a or b, but i want a pet owl, 6 million dollars, and to finish college without getting fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• All i want is more knowledge of self nothing more nothing less...

It's sort of amazing how being by yourself most of the time gives you that.

I know right I love it!!! But I came to the next level in my journey, when a long time (used to be mutual crush) told me she loved me; and what it was she loved about me. I don't know how to describe the feeling but I would describe it as a flower taking its first step in the blooming process (corny i know lol).

What Girls Said 27

• Uhhh I don't know my first thought was pizza rolls and chocolate cake. So when I read your options I was quite disappointed lol.

• I ant to cuddle with a boy that i like a lot.

keeping in line with your options. But deeper than that I want to jump start my acting career by writing a really amazing script with a few other play writes, and acting in it. While i'm at it id like to get rid of my current roommates so i can move in people that are in my one of work, and we can practice together.

And of course i want #WORLDPEACE

• I want love so badly. But its hard finding the right guy.

• i should say that i want to graduate, start my own animation company and produce and direct an animation movie/series.. but what i really want is to sleep for a week, just.. sleep ~_~

(been working long hours for almost a month while sleep deprived)

• Massage. Somebody rub me for the love of fucking gawd!

It has almost been an hour since you posted this. Can I still get on the waitlist?

• I just want sleep for a month straight

• Lasting happiness... that starts with food in my belly.

• Succeed T_T

• Jamba Juice...

• Already have a SO, I just want a job/money rn... Fucking broke ;-;

• I want to go to Dubai

• chocolate.

• I want a million on the bank and want to be healthy again. Fed up with this chronic illness shit.

• I wanna set cops on fire ^_^

• To be eating oxtails and rice in Brooklyn with my best friend. I miss her. A few more days and we're reunited for a week.

• i just want people to stop being fake, but i guess that's never going to happen.

• Right now I couldn't care less about sex. Tomorrow I have a big test and that's all I care about

• Meh, I'm not getting married anytime soon

• I want to finish my degree lol.

And maybe get with someone who's compatible with me.

• MONEY

• To travel to a foreign country

• I want it to be winter already

strong username to post content ratio

@Scared_Banana I love the winter but I was born in the summer and my nickname was bunny when I was little. Hence my user name.

• Well, imma get deep. I right now, want to be free. Free of holding myself back.

• I want to be a tree...

• I want everything to be ok

• I chose A because that has been on my mind for over a year.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• cdn.mamamia.com.au/.../Candyman-6.jpg

... that if you ask me. I wanna be a GOD!

• Higher IQ
    Edetic memory
    Face and body of a model
    Confidence
    Money
    Status

Then I'd want to die in my sleep after 5-10 years.

• a sexy girl to hug me and fuck me.

... get an escort 😊

Yeah I know I've dated girls from Czech Republic and Poland they have different qualitys and appreciate a good caring provider. Over here it's just frustrating trying to filter through all women that are not brainwashed by feminism, I just want a girl who's traditional but it's like looking for a diamond in a scrap yard. Feminism is damaging this country with its toxic ideology.

@Mrwoo99 the entire eastern block of former USSR countries has not been touched by feminism, they stay away from there for some reason. its like everything behind the Berlin wall feminism will not touch, with exception of Germany itself. the only thing that comes close to feminism is Femen in Russia, but they are proven to be photo models used for propaganda purposes, they are payed between 500-1000 euros for one day of protesting. many women here in Belgium are 'strong and independent' without feminism, i dont see why other western countries need feminism, it seems like its dominated by English speaking countries, in particular UK and US.

you know that free the nipple thing in the US? here in Europe, in southern France i have seen women sitting topless on the beach and nobody cares. women here are confident without feminism or any other female empowerment. i think that the women in the US and UK have insecurities and are therefore harsh to men.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ

I really want a normal sleep schedule

• I need a good shag!

• A combination between A and B. Find someone compatible so that I can get laid without getting married until I am ready.

What are your thoughts on my answer?

Why do I have to be restricted to your choices? Your choices can suck my dick!!!

I am able to make my own choices and when I am ready then I will marry the right woman who is a 10/10 and will get laid with her all the time.

Still (A). It might be possible to not be restricted to my two options, but you haven't demonstrated a third option. "I want to get married but only to the right person" ... of course, no one wants to marry the wrong person.

• Yo mum

• Food.

• $50,000,000

• Acceptance and appreciation

• Boxing gloves. Yeah boxing gloves

• I want a dratini spawn near my house.

• I just wanna find Mr. Right

• I want to build my project, I don't know why i am not initiating it.

• A Muslim babez in ma life @elissadido 👄💋

• To commit to a marriage with a prenuptial agreement

At least this guy has his head screwed on tight. Although prenups are not 100% secure... always read the blue print guys!