I'm 5'7", but I'm attracted to taller girls?

I'm 5'7" and everybody says I should go for short girls. The thing is, I'm not attracted to short girls. Girls I'm attracted to are either my height or taller. It's so annoying cause girls my height or a little taller always go for tall guys. What should I do? I'm 17

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8-9 and my mom is 5'11. Her boyfriend is only 5'7 and they have a child together.

The reason tall women don't go for shorter men is because we assume you aren't attracted to us.

• this was a really good answer, holy shit under 18 too.

• Haha thanks :)
      If you let the woman know you don't mind she's shorter, she'll be a lot more open to a relationship!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear Heels, or cowboy boots? Just kidding, don't worry about your height. Most girls like guy's around their height or taller, but this is where you can shine to make up for it. Just be that amazing guy who girls love and want to be around.

"Happiness is a habit. Sadness is a habit. The choice is yours"

• Thank you for the MHO. Good luck, and don't doubt yourself. I know you'll find your comfort zone with taller women (if you haven't started to already). :)

What Girls Said 1

• Aim high my ex was you're height and I'm 5'9 but you should still be open to short people, people the same height as you, and tall girls.

What Guys Said 5

• keep looking. you are 17 so you still have plenty of time. but try to open your mind to the possibility of a girl shorter than you... if for no other reason to give you a larger pool of potential partners

• I have the same preference and problem. The thing is thar I am taller, so it's even more difficult to find taller girls.
    If you like what you like, go for it, seriously. I've been 5 years with a girl who was shorter than me, I did try my best and loved her, but the height issue was always a problem for me. When we broke up, for very different reasons (height might have been the seed for one, but not a reason itself), I decided I wouldn't go for shorter girls anymore, because what I really like is

• *because what I really like is this, and would be unhappy if choosing anything else. Not at first, but in the end.
      Hope I helped

• talk like that and you'll never get the girl. confidence is key be proud of your height and talk to tall girls the same you would with any girls but with respect and humility. show them you can offer the same as a 6'5 monster can and she will like you too and won't even think about your height anymore, I've seen shorter guys than you with way taller girls, they were confidant, Be alpha because right now you're acting like a beta!!

• You can at least grow taller until 22 years old ;) If you follow a great workout routine, eat well and sleep about between 22.30 - 23.00 PM you can even grow 7-8 cantimeters in a short time.

• Then don't let your height be a problem