Why do other girls hate your girlfriend for just simply dating you?

I just recently went official with my new girlfriend. I've only know my girlfriend for 1 month but we can't keep our hands off of each other and have sex all the time. She is a wonderful person. Total 180 from the trash I've dated.

Now other girls that did not show interest want to date me. Why the fuck do girls do this? Why are they pissed at my girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont understand why people consider dating people who are dating lol

like even on gag you see tis of questions

'i really like this guy/ girl. they have a girlfriend. boyfriend. what should i do?'

what should you do: stop thinking about what to do. they are taken. why is this even a question.

so yeah I don't know people are messed up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have this sexual competition thing going on. That is why they get fake boobs and expensive purses. It isn't for their man or themselves as much as a signal to other women to stay away from her man. They can get mean with each other sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• One word: jealousy. They are jealous that you at least have someone in your life, and they don't. It doesn't matter whether they like you or not, they are just jealous they don't have a boyfriend.

• You sound like a conceited asshole and i bet you only attrat low self esteem whores with no dignity and stds.

• What troll hole or troll cave did you crawl out of? Moody aren't we

• You are the only one who is trolling

What Guys Said 1

• By having a girlfriend, you have increased your sexual market value. Women are weird that way.