How will I forget about him and move on?

I have a crush. Actually not a crush because we hanged out for 2 months but I am into him. Now it's kind of over for 2 weeks. We don't talk anymore. I am so sorry and I can't get him out of my head. I don't eat, don't sleep, I only drink. And there is a guy I met on Tinder and I met him today. I told him about my situation a little and he said he likes a girl too. Then I came home thinking that we would never meet again but the guy texted me for 2 times and said "Lets hang out on a week day and drink together". What shoukd İ do guys?

What Guys Said 1

• First try eating, drinking, sleeping, peeing, pooping -- all that. I think you have to do these things to avoid going crazy and dying.

After that maybe if you like the guy and want to have sex, go out drinking with him and drink a lot. If not, don't.

What Girls Said 1

• Go out with this new guy, it will be good for both of you and it doesn't mean you will have to date him or anything. Just go out, have fun, have some drinks with him. Staying at home thinking about your "crush" won't help with anything. Give yourself time, getting over someone is hard but you can do it!