Why would a guy do this after 8 months?

I've been seeing this guy for 8 months, and we got into an argument. Our first argument ever. We were supposed to get together and talk a week after our argument, but things kept coming up and we couldn't meet. Then he told me he needed space. I asked him what he meant by space and never responded to me. Then asked him if we're ever going to see each other again, and he said that yes, sometime we will. It's been almost a month since this happened. And we don't communicate. He ignores my texts and doesn't contact me at all. Before this happened things were great. The time we spent together was close, intimate, I loved being with him. He always used to hold me and tell me he could spend hours just laying with me in his arms. He was always a sweet and caring person, very romantic and sensual and compassionate, and now I don't know what to think of this. I didn't want an argument to turn into this mess and now I don't know if I'll ever see him. Why would he shun me like this after 1 argument? Did our time together, the intimate moments, mean nothing? Guys... can you turn your feelings off just like a switch that easily? Wtf is space? Will I ever see him again? I can't get over it...😢

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what the argument was over. If my boyfriend cheated on me and he was fully aware of what he was doing, I could flip the switch immediately despite having been with him for 2 years now. What was the argument over if you don't mind me asking?

Someone told me he was seeing another girl. I immediately believed it and got pissed, told him I'll never believe anything he says, etc. Turns out, he wasn't seeing anyone else. The person that gave me this info mistaked him for someone else.

Yeah, makes sense. Thank you for sharing.

No problem. He did say that he plans to see you again, so all hope is not lost. We all make mistakes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0