How long would you talk to someone online before you decide to meet?

If you both live in the same state how long would you continue to talk before you meet online?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its happened anywhere between 2 days and 1 year

Just depends. On average once you comfortably gotten to know them. Could take as long as it does or could be fast. Just use good judgement when meeting people

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a few months but I don't think I would meet up just to see them.
    If I am going to their state or w/e for a mini vacation or for some sort of work, then I would agree to have a quick meet up.

What Guys Said 9

• Reasonably close, in the same area. Probably two weeks, share pics, and depends on how frequent the talk is.
    I want to know WHO she is, and not that she is just pretty, or close by! We should share interests, and beliefs, and maybe flirt a bit. . .

• A few weeks to makes sure they are not a creep or will flake and to makes sure im. not wasting my time...

• A couple of weeks maybe. I'd want to have at least one or two phone conversations first.

• It depends on how well we connected. I never understood why people get so dam paranoid.. Go cam once and if its cool then go for a simple quick date...

Wtf is the difference from meeting in person?

• At least a month or something, I'd trust them to an extent

• More than a year i'm not even joking. It also depends sometimes. I must know you and analyze you as much as possible and try to see all of your aspects and sides.

• A couple of hours.

• I've tried many times to meet up with a girl online.. but they flake all the time. Don't even bother

• Probably for about a month

What Girls Said 11

• I would say a few weeks then go meet up unless both of u are busy then maybe a few months.

• Shortest, two days of consistent conversation. Longest took years but it was worth the wait.

• Realy? Was it your schedule that made it take years? How did you you both finaly decide to meet?

• I made a friend through a mutual interest and we talked a lot through social media. We live a few thousand miles away and finally found a good excuse for the both of us to meet half way and have a great time. She was everything I imagined and I love her dearly.

• not very long. I would prefer to meet him in person as soon as possible, just because I wouldn't want it to be very awkward if in person we don't really click even though we have been talking online for so long haha.

• depends... my fiance and me met online and we talked for 3 months before meeting.
    but i have occasionaly met people online for sex before.. and a few pictures and agreeing on what we like was enough.

• A week maximum. Don't waste your time talking to someone online if they're not willing to meet soon.

• At least a year AT LEAST!

• I've texted for as long as 8 months without ever talking or seeing someone. ... Never again.

• Umm I don't know a week just to make sure they weren't cray

• About a week or two depending on my schedule and theirs.

• Depends on how well we connect.

If everything is just right, probably 2-3weeks or less.

• A year, at least. 😊