What do you girls and guys think about tinder? Is tinder ok to download after a breakup?

Is tinder ok to download after a bad breakup? What do you guys think? Its been a month since my breakup, and i just found out my ex cheated on me a few days ago when i called him trying to fix things up between us and see if we could get it another try. But l received a lovely surprise, he told me he's dating someone new already, he's known her for 10 years, they're friends! That shattered me into pieces. Knowing that they were friends and they developed feelings for each other meanwhile he and i were together! He claims it just happened... very convenient do you think?

I've been trying to deal with the break up by keeping myself busy with a partime job, taking care of my pets, and I've developed an insane cleaning habits. Im always organizing, cleaning, rearranging things throughout the house and it keeps me busy enough to not have to think about my ex or the breakup. My girlfriend sugguested creating a tinder account for fun but I don't know. It sounds fun and harmless but I don't know if I'm ready. Im scared. Scared of developing feeling for another guy right away which turns into a rebound and then I'm left 10x more damaged. I don't know if its a good idea right after a breakup... maybe it'll keep my mind off of my ex but ill start comparing or wanting another relationship.. I don't know I'm over thinking it i guess. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't... You might feel bad and start hooking up with guys...

And you already know that will damage you in the future,

You don't need male attention... you need to go find yourself, focus on you! Work out, take a class, be happy in your own skin...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a must after a breakup. You don't even need to go out with anyone. But the attention you'll get will make you feel a little better and it'll be a distraction.

• really thinks so?

• I'm just so emotional right now, like everything hitting me right now... like my sister wants to take me out to a bar and just drink it away with friends, play pool and whatnot but i know myself. IM going to lose it as soon as i have a few beers in me... ill want to be dropped off at his house

• I think you need a distraction. If you're alone, you'll just going to keep thinking about him and be sadder you know? You should you go out with your sister and have a good time. Keep your mind off of things

What Guys Said 1

• Tinder is a minefield of liars and players. The last place you would want to be when getting over a breakup. You're better off chatting here!

• And I'm assume you're going to keep me company lol

• I've been wanting to call him and see if we could meet up and talk... maybe i need closure to end the chapter. I don't know. Or maybe its all in my head because I'm hurting. But then reality sits in and i stop myself. If i call it'll look like I'm begging... and i don't want to disrespect myself in that way. Its just so hard to let go.

• Try to look ahead, get involved in something new, where you are with different people.

What Girls Said 2

• You'll get worst look on Tinder girl. Well, try it out I guess. But on tinder most guys only look for sex and flings. Nothing more. If you're up for that then go for it definitely.

• Cesspool