How do you deal with this?

I have a crush on a specific person at the moment. But guys keep coming after me. I'm not sure if I want to give them a chance cause I already have someone I like. Over the months about 5 guys asked for my number and a guy just asked for a date the other day. I don't know how to deal with this. I can't say I have a boyfriend cause I don't. Should i give them a chance? Should i tell them i have someone on mind? Would that make them understand and go away?

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest and tell them you like someone and your not interested, dont lead them on, just be honest i warn you tho some guys dont take well to rejection and can be dicks

So some will understand if i just tell them i already have someone on mind?

Yes they will, especially ifbyour being sincere some guys not all but some do this with girls they really like I've done it too so yea do it

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't feel like dating other men, then you shouldn't force yourself because then your heart wouldn't be in it 100%. You should only do it if you feel like testing the waters but there is honestly nothing wrong with keeping your options open.