What would you prefer for dating?

• A boy/girl who has had previous relationships
  • A boy/girl who has never had a relationship before
I would always prefer B. Stupid or not, if that person has had relationship/s before and it's over it's because something was wrong. Sometimes I think this person could be difficult to deal with. Maybe I'm the next victim.

Forget about last updated. I wouldn't care at the end of the day

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care either way. Previous relationships (or the lack of them) does not play a role in who I date.

What Girls Said 14

• I would feel special with someone who never had a rl before

• It doesn't really matter for me, I think it can be great either way.

• I wouldn't care

• Someone with experience, I don't like the blind leading the blind

• Honestly, either is fine.

• I would rather he have had a relationship, because you really learn a lot in a relationship.
    And I would rather be the last person, than the first.

• To be honest at my age someone with no previous relationships is either super picky, a player or lacks social skills so I prefer someone with a previous relationship that none.

• A man could have been 'passive' and wasn't focused on it. Do you believe in that?

• Sure everything is possible.

• Or they had social anxiety, fixed all their shit, and are now awesome :)

• I have no preference, either one is fine.

• Someone with some experience is good.

• Either are good :)

• I don't think it matters but probably A so they don't go in with no idea what to expect

• Meh...

• You're so wrong. Everyone has a past, including yourself. And if you're 24 and never had a relationship, there are red flags all over the place. I mean what is wrong with you that no one has wanted you?

• Where am I wrong on. ? oh OK and where is wrong with all girls in the world that no one has never ever approached me. No one has never ever come to me and say something. No one has never ever started conversation wherever I've gone. It's so easy to say that from you when the guy fall from the sky. And I bet it's been more than one... so easy.

• It's so wrong being 24 and have never approached a girl. I'm so disloyal to myself and wrong for being in a girl's role.

• it doesn't really matter to me. You should have put and option for it doesn't matter lol. But, the guy I'm dating has been in relationships before. And I've never been in one. So...

What Guys Said 9

• B would be nice but I am not very optimistic about it.

• Either

• Both are OK

• Doest matter to me

• Give me the experienced gal!

• As I'm fairly bad with girls, having somone have with experience might be able to guide my rather inept hand

• I'd rather they're more experienced in all things than me

• It doesn't really matter in the end. There is a first time for everything under the sun.

• boy/girl who has never had a relationship before