Should I ask her out?

So there's this amazing girl at work. I've only really talked to her twice. I made her laugh with a bad joke once and answered a question about work. I want to ask her out but want to be sure she likes me. So tell me if these are positive signs. Like when i was leaving one night, she looked up from her desk and gave me a big smile and stare. Once i reached the clock out post, she quickly walked over and stood beside me. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just silently clocked out and left. Another time I noticed her standing next to me every time I did work near her department. She would either begin sweeping next to me, organize a shelf near me while glancing over at me occasionally, or stare and smile at me the whole time from her desk. Recently I worked in a department next to hers for a day and the whole time she kept getting up organizing things or sweeping while staring and smiling at me most of the time. When it was time for her to go, she clocked out and came back to her department touched up a few things and gave me one last look before leaving. Are these good signs?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask her out.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she's looking at you a lot... definitely a good sign. She's trying to get you to come over and talk to her. Yes you should ask her out!

She actually approached me today. She came up and asked me to get her something and started asking me about my day. We made small talk about the job for awhile and she gave me a really enthusiastic thank you and goodbye. I didn't have the nerve to do it today but I'll definitely do it tomorrow!

Yes, that is great news! Do it! I am anxious to hear how it goes, please fill us in.

• Definitely, dude. It sounds like a great idea!