I ve wasted half of my life?

I am so scared right now.. i am 24 and achieved jack shit... i feel like i am not going to make it... i wasted my youn years and haven't even created memories... i still live at home... i feel like i can't live on my own... i have no friends.. And i live with my older sistse of 30 who wasted her life away and locked herself up in her room for 10 years. what can i do? I already wasted my teen years... i feel like no one would want to hang witj me... i nevsr had sex or a boyfriend either...

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwe don't worry. It ain't to late. You still do what you always wanted to. Just put your mind to it and work really hard. I'm not sure why you choose not to do much as you were young but we are in the here and now. Make it your goal to achieve something special. I know what's like have no girlfriend and sex ( yet) gets pretty lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh come on! Life is not about sex or finding a boyfriend! You just need to stop being lazy and find a new direction in life, because you probably wasted it as a teenager. Enjoy being by yourself, enjoy single hood. You don't have to rush into these things, because it may not be for you. Stop paying attention to what everybody else is doing and focus on what you have to do in your life. You being this depressed, miserable, and whining is going keep people away from you. No one wants negativity in their life, and you sucking out theirs.

Get your act to together, get a job, go to school, graduate. DO SOMETHING! If you don't give yourself a reason as to what is your purpose in life, you are never going to find it. I am in a similar position, but you don't see me complaining. Take one day at a time and find a task for you to do.

What Guys Said 11

• It's fucking 2AM over here and I'm still on gag ahaha. Dude I'm 23 and I can tell you almost everyone our age sometimes feels like that. Just stop feeling bad for yourself and keep moving forward.

• you are 24, the average person becomes 80 its not half of your life its like 25% there is always a chance to go out and do things in the world.

• You wasted half of your life , don't waste the other half
    Get up and do what you want and work instead of sitting there crying about it

• So what the hell do you do then? Are you in your room all day?
    Even if you say you may have done nothing, you must have done something

I go to school

Allrigh thats good then, better than no degree at all. Seems more to this tho, you said no friends, no boyfriend, nothing, yet you attend school. You are honestly being too hard on yourself, a lot of people are in that situation in their 20s.

i feel like i never made memories or lived life

• Whoa... you're looking at this WAY too negatively!
    First off, if you didn't lie about your age and you're only 23, you're still REALLY young! Still a kid reall, which is good! You still have the opportunity to go out, make friends, save money and go live on your own. First thing is get off your ass and get out there. Make some decisions on what you want in life. Obviously you don't want to be cooped up forever, so your option is to get out and work for what you want. The choices are all YOURS!

i am 24

First step is t get out of the house and make some friends. Hang out with peeps from work after work one day. Then you'll start having s good time. Then save up money to get your own place where you can have a place of own of zen and peace and have parties with the friends you made

i dont have many friends

• Ha-ha oh come on it's not late at all!!! I mean there is a lot of time...
    But why do you lock yourself up in your room? I mean didn't you ever try to get a job? Or try to achieve anything? College?

• ... then get out of the walls of your house and live life!

I live with my mom whom i hate and my depressed sister

I mean go out of the house during the day, take a walk around your city or town, do some City / Town activities just to get out the house. :-D

• You plan on dying at 48!😱

• We're all gonna make it

• Have to enjoy moment

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• So make something of yourself now. Get a job. Go out. Reconnect with old friends or people you knew. Go to college. Pick up a hobby. Do something.

• You can still do it! There are a lot more people out there feeling like this. Just don't get caught up in feeling like you cannot achieve anything. Choose things that you want to accomplish for yourself, even if they are small and put your mind to accomplishing them! :D

• Welcome to your quarter life crisis.

• me too girl, me too.

• It's not too late. Just start today with changing your life and live it the way you want to! Easier said than done, but just do it :)

• Good for you

• Then do something about it. What's the point of complaining when you can do something? And you've asked this question before. You really are wasting your time if you've done nothing since the last time you've complained. Life isn't going to change. Nothing is going to get better. Unless you try, you're wasting your life