Is he pushing me away?

I'm in a long distance relationship. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year and have decided we want to get a place together. I have a child and he hasn't met her yet and I asked him to and he said he would but hasn't yet. He has the flu so I waited a few days and invited him to her birthday which I just booked and I had said (being we've been talking more about living together and he brought up if I were to get pregnant we would live together sooner ) that I want him to get to know my child before he moves here so it won't be traumatizing for her like who is this man. He hasn't said anything. Does this mean he changed his mind or is it possible he's just sick I know it sounds silly but he's had the flu for like four days and he was texting me earlier yesterday. I'm scared because I've been hurt badly in the past and I want to say something but I also don't want to jump to conclusions. I'm just scared. What's everyone's opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Flu for like four days? That's not long, give him a week and see what's up.

What Girls Said 1