If a shy guy gets rejected by girl after girl?

Should he just accept he's not good enough for any girl and give up on dating

3mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are putting a lot of importance on finding a girl, that might be causing you stress and other things. Maybe take a break and work on self improvement. Being happy with yourself first and finding other things you enjoy might open more doors for you. Finding a new hobby you enjoy might lead you to a new pool of women even.

Because I'm almost 25 and that's literally the only thing I have zero experience in, in life most people start when they are in middle school

You can maybe grin or make eye contact to let others know you are open to conversing. It just makes you more approachable.

But I'm not attractive

What Girls Said 1

• No just wait for miss right to come along

I'm 24 soon to be 25 I have had the approach it doesn't look like that's gonna happen I'm just getting older

What Guys Said 2

• first understand why you're being rejectd, for me when i get rejected the the number one reason is that the girl is taken , but imagine if a taken girl has an interest in you ( which happens to me quite often and it lasts long enough to actually encourage me to say something to her) then i guess you've got something.

know why it happens then fix it if you can.

I honestly don't know why I think it's due to the fact I'm shy which I'm just gonna be this way it's a part of who I am

i was shy too and iam still a little bit but i have lots of friends i changed my entire wardrobe, hair cut... etc basically if you look at me you would say "damnnnnnnnn he must be scoring chicks left and right" and a lot of girls think that too which gives me confidence , and noticing lots of girls giving me attention is a plus too, but iam far from perfect and a lot of pretty girls are usually taken and it gets a bit frustrating sometimes but no choice but to keep going, basically improve yourself a lot and be a guy who girls want to date , its okay to be shy just dont be too shy you have to talk or else it won't happen, also understand why you are being rejected, the last 3-4 girls that rejected me we're taken, of which 3 i talked to reuglarly and expressed a desire in getting to know them and they agreed, so it can get messy sometimes.

Well I get a paralyzing fear

• he should consider self improvement.

I have already improved if I can meet girls high standards I don't know. I'm a gentleman, I work out, I'm in college, I have a stable job where I have been for a while and I'm highly respected, I'm loyal,

i know the feeling man. I've been with only one girl in my life and im almost 22. but on the other side i dont really focus on dating either.

Yeah I just feel like a freak no women wants