If a shy guy gets rejected by girl after girl?

Should he just accept he's not good enough for any girl and give up on dating

Updates:
3mo Thanks for opinions

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are putting a lot of importance on finding a girl, that might be causing you stress and other things. Maybe take a break and work on self improvement. Being happy with yourself first and finding other things you enjoy might open more doors for you. Finding a new hobby you enjoy might lead you to a new pool of women even.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Because I'm almost 25 and that's literally the only thing I have zero experience in, in life most people start when they are in middle school

• Show All
    • 3mo

You can maybe grin or make eye contact to let others know you are open to conversing. It just makes you more approachable.

• 3mo

But I'm not attractive

What Girls Said 1

• No just wait for miss right to come along

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm 24 soon to be 25 I have had the approach it doesn't look like that's gonna happen I'm just getting older

What Guys Said 2

• first understand why you're being rejectd, for me when i get rejected the the number one reason is that the girl is taken , but imagine if a taken girl has an interest in you ( which happens to me quite often and it lasts long enough to actually encourage me to say something to her) then i guess you've got something.

know why it happens then fix it if you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I honestly don't know why I think it's due to the fact I'm shy which I'm just gonna be this way it's a part of who I am

• 3mo

i was shy too and iam still a little bit but i have lots of friends i changed my entire wardrobe, hair cut... etc basically if you look at me you would say "damnnnnnnnn he must be scoring chicks left and right" and a lot of girls think that too which gives me confidence , and noticing lots of girls giving me attention is a plus too, but iam far from perfect and a lot of pretty girls are usually taken and it gets a bit frustrating sometimes but no choice but to keep going, basically improve yourself a lot and be a guy who girls want to date , its okay to be shy just dont be too shy you have to talk or else it won't happen, also understand why you are being rejected, the last 3-4 girls that rejected me we're taken, of which 3 i talked to reuglarly and expressed a desire in getting to know them and they agreed, so it can get messy sometimes.

• 3mo

Well I get a paralyzing fear

• he should consider self improvement.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I have already improved if I can meet girls high standards I don't know. I'm a gentleman, I work out, I'm in college, I have a stable job where I have been for a while and I'm highly respected, I'm loyal,

• Show All
    • 3mo

i know the feeling man. I've been with only one girl in my life and im almost 22. but on the other side i dont really focus on dating either.

• 3mo

Yeah I just feel like a freak no women wants