Does the friend zone end after 30?

I always had a theory around 30 the friend zone thing stops because 1. people start running out of time then and two I feel like people and especially women don't wanna roll the dice on someone until they know they guy is going places, does anyone agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• The friendzone only exists because people simply can't accept that someone just doesn't have any romantic/sexual interest in them or they don't put their feelings out there to potentially get rejected.

Do people's wants in a partner change as you get older? Of course. When you're young you think love is the only thing that matters so many people go chasing that high. As you get older you you understand your desires more and expand them and also realize that fuzzy feelings alone do not make for a healthy relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the friendzone ever ends , there is always people were ok with being friends with but don't want to date them so its necessary to friend zone them

What Girls Said 1

• i'm not 30+ but i highly doubt it... if i don't see a guy more than a friend under 30 highly doubt i would after 30 but some women may be desperate

What Guys Said 1

• No i dont think so. it happens regardless