Can't sleep cause this girl?

I've been dating this girl for about 2 months the first month everything was cool. She would contact me and be down for anything even if it was late at night. I talked about about being exclusive too fast but just cause we were hanging out everyday. Well she said she wasn't seeing anybody else but she didn't want the label but maybe a little more down the road. I already knew what that meant to me but I decided to stay and see where things went. Well we continued dating, I would still go over to her family house and everything but we haven't had sex since that day and I haven't slept with anybody else out of respect. She's being a little distant but she still replies when I text and call her. We hungout last night but cause she forgot about our plans and I called her so we went to a play, she was holding my hand and everything. I asked if she wanted to come over later that night but she said she had made plans already but maybe tomorrow I could go over her house after she gets off. Well when the time came she was rushing me to go she gave me a kiss and I left. Later that night she posted on snap chat ready for this night. Then 2am comes again she's like an hour away at some beach I don't know who she was with. I know were not exclusive but how do I ask her if she's seeing someone else without sounding insecure. Is she trying to push me away or is she putting my on the sideline? Should I just not contact her... I feel like a fool

What Girls Said 2

• Wow I'm sorry for you. Seems like she sees you as a random hock up and strings you along now like a friend with benefits type. If you want her to be exclusive you should let her know.

• It sounds like she is pushing you away. I say don't contact her for a week and a half, and see what happens. If she contacts you, then she likes you. However if she doesn't, then may have to rethink your relationship with her. 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Dont let her control you man.