Is he falling for me?

So I started seeing this guy almost 3 months ago and everything has been going well. We're not officially bf/gf yet though.

We were just with each other 3 days ago and he sent me a text saying, "I miss you. I'm not sure why but I just do". It was my birthday last week and he surprised me a with a 'Frozen' cake, plates, and candles (he knows that's my favorite animated movie). For my birthday he told me happy birthday at least a dozen times and kissed me on forehead and said happy birthday once more. When I went home the next day he sent me a text saying he was glad that we got a chance to spend a part of my birthday together. He is *always* staring at me, so much so that I jokingly tell him to stop.

These are just a few examples from the past week lol. My friends said it sounds like he's falling for me but I'm not quite sure.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's definitely falling for you. He sounds really sweet by the way.