If you're "Talking" to someone, do you cuddle and make out with other people?

I'm just curious, because this is something I don't and wouldn't do. I had a talk with this girl I'm currently talking to and she thought it was ok to cuddle with other people and make out with them because we don't have a label or whatever. Am I the one being weird and selfish? I just feel like that isn't right. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if you're talking to someone and into that relationship stage, I feel like this is something you shouldn't do.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, that's not weird. I am the same.

• Talking doesn't really mean a lot so yeah she's free to do what she wants.

What Guys Said 1

• This is what's wrong with our generation. People are too afraid of clarifying what they mean and what they want either due to fear of rejection or fear of offending someone.

If you're "Talking" to someone, that is highly vague but millennials use this term for someone they are potentially going to date or seek to start dating. So it is safe to say you may be developing a liking towards someone you're "Talking" to. So you're not in a relationship or even dating, but I think it is respectful to be clear with people about what your intentions are and where you see things going. And stop using vague terms that don't clarify what you are expecting. Maybe if we started actually being upfront with people, they wouldn't be making out with other people when we're "Talking" to them.