Why is she leading me on?

So I've been dating this girl for about two months. We have a summer fling going on. She knows I'm starting to really like her. She said she doesn't want the label but I was the only guy she's been seeing. After I asked things kinda went down hill from there. We don't have sex anymore but we still go on dates as we are a couple. She still brings me around her friends and family. Every week it seems like I keep doing most of the work to hangout with her. When we do she gives me her full attention. This week she's been very distant. We had plans to hangout yesterday but since we didn't talk much this week she said she doesn't remember us making official plans. She still made time to hangout with me but she said she already had plans for later that night with someone. She didn't say who and I didn't ask cause we're not exclusive but most likely a tinder date. She gave me a kiss and was holding my hand and everything and she said she felt really bad. I said it was alright, we could hangout tomorrow when she gets off work. She said maybe and gave me a kiss goodnight and looked like she was in a rush. She then leaves and post on snapchat ready for this night she then ends post later and she was an hour away. She had work this morning and got back just in time for work and said she only got an hour of sleep. It's starting to get to me that she's probably already moving and meeting new guys. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. I want to message her if we're still down to hangout today but I feel her answer will be she's too tired now.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her, it doesn't hurt

Well I asked her and she said she would be really tired and sleep the whole time and I said okay well go sleep we can hangout some other time and then she got mad at me and won't really tell me why?

What Guys Said 1

• Dump her. She's too flakey and you don't need her.