How to get a chick who tries to use you?

There's a chick i met in college last week... She pretends to be very innocent... I asked her out and she came with me for a dinner... but it didn't seem as date at all... then last whole week we kept meeting daily... tonight she took me as a date to a bday party... where she was getting intimate with the bday boy and it seemed that she's playing with me as well as him... and I've seen her keeping many guys hanging... I like the way she looks... is it possible to get her on right track and make her mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't want to be with just you, she's not going to be with just you. That's kind of how human interaction works.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude grab your dick and leave your hormones elsewhere, find your pride as a man and tell her you don't want to see her anymore... I've been there it doesn't end well. She might wanna fuck you if you cat like a man... these types want no strings attached sex, free dinners, and fun (more free shit). She keeps men around her to validate that she's hot just saying.

What Girls Said 6

• Probably not as clearly she doesn't care for you as much as she cares for herself

• I don't see it happening anytime soon dude. She obviously knows what she wants and she doesn't sound like anyone who can be "tamed"

Let her be. She probably doesn't want to be in a committed relationship or she's "emotionally unavailable"

• Talk to her about it. If she's not willing to change for you, let her go. If she is, give her a chance. Communication is still key!

• Throw her out you don't need her. She's a whore.

• No. She a hoe.

• Be a player like her

What Guys Said 3

• Ghost her and see if she notices.

• Just use her back and you'll be fine

• Use her until you find a better one