Did I ruin my chances with this guy?

I met this guy on a dating app and started going out with him a few weeks ago. I've been on six dates so far and he's never kissed me. We only hugged on one occasion, but that's it. He never really flirts, but neither do I. We exchange lengthy text messages everyday though. He usually sets up another date within a few days too, but now I think I've ruined my chances after Thursday's date. I was one hour late because I got lost. I apologized and he said it was no big deal. Following the date, he didn't text me again until I did. Except this time he didn't seem interested in replying and only did so to be nice. It's been 2 days since we've texted which is quite upsetting because I like this guy. What gives?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you did ruin it

What Girls Said 1

• You could have at least texted or called him while you were lost so that he wasn't just waiting around for an hour wondering what happened. That did not reflect well on you. I'm sure he thinking "if she didn't even have enough consideration for me to text me to explain what was going on, then who knows what I'm in for down the road. I'm out." You may have blown it.

• I did text him when I was lost and I made sure he knew that before I arrived.

• Oh. Well in that case, it could just be coincidental.. maybe he's just moving on/found someone else. You could ask him to be open with you about what's up.