How to find your dream girl?

what would you do if you don`t find what you want in your country?
i`m really more interested in personality more than beauty but of course there are limits... these limits is more common in a western community but they are extremely rare in my homeland being an eastern man.

every time i`m a little bit interested in a girl i smile to her after while she smiles back... at this point i always ask my self if she is the one that i want to grow up with as i really hate to hurt someone... and that is why i never had a girlfriend

what do you think i should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no formula, you should have in mind what you want and keep looking, it's the only way. If you want a Western girl you should use internet or move to a western country (or try to find a western community where you live).

• move to a western country is the most realistic choice but the problem is my studies

• You don't need to move now, you're still 19.

What Girls Said 2

• You just have to go for it. Stop worrying sbout other people's feelings because yeah it sucks but it's better to have has it and lost it than never at all

• i`m also afraid i`ll be losing my time

• You won't be wasting time because if you do end up in a relationship, you'll be happy at least for a little while, and that's worth it. On the other hand, you could fall for her and marry her, not wasting your time at all.

• for several reasons if I do end up in a relationship I think that I`ll be the one who wants to leave not her and such idea prevents me from going on

• This isn't disney, act normal.

What Guys Said 2

• You sleep and you'll find your dream girl there

• she'll come to you evetually.