Is it bad to always want to be with my boyfriend?

So I am currently dating this guy named greg and its been two months and i have become really close with him.. i don't want anything to separate us. He is probably going to this festival next weekend and I just get scared at times.. so i kinda wanna be by his side all the time though sometimes it isn't possible. I recently went on a trip this past month for the whole month and didn't see him could this be it?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it is, you're being too dependent

What Girls Said 2

• If you're living in fear you're not living at all. Your fear is talking against you and its bring you down with it. There is so little we can control :/ and in our condition we are fragile but while we're lucky don't you think you should enjoy every minute of it without fear? You're lucky.

• Yes you should also hanging out with your friends. You'll appreciate more the time you'll spend with him if you are sometimes separate