How do I tell my girlfriend I like her other hairstyle without hurting her feelings?

I am a lover of long hair on girls. My girlfriend has beautiful, thick hair and looks AMAZING when she wears it down. She used to always do this, but for the last 6 months she has been wearing it in braids almost everyday. She looks adorable in braids, but she has been wearing them like everyday for 6 months and I really miss her long flowing hair. Just something about that takes her to another level in my eyes, and she is so stunning with her hair down. How do I tell her I like when she wears her hair down more rather than in braids without hurting her feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her like what you wrote... that she looks adorable in braids but you miss her long flowing hair.
    It shouldn't hurt her feelings, in my opinion. If it were me, I'd be so happy that my boyfriend said something like that, and I'd start wearing my hair down again... especially when I'm with him :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell it to her? You said she looks adorable in braids but miss it when she wears her hair down.. I don't see how that's going to hurt her feelings. It's only going to hurt her feelings if you have mean intentions which you clearly don't.

What Girls Said 3

• she might like it out of her face. hair can be annoying f its in your face all the time. she might like how it looks die but this is more practical for her. i dont think shell be offended bc you think she looks beautiful with hair down, but doesn't mean shell change. just be prepared.

• Tell her you miss seeing her hair down :)

• Exactly how you put it. You look adorable with braids. I miss seeing you look as beautiful wth your hair down.

What Guys Said 0