What's wrong with guys and texting?

so... It's like a guy show u he has a crush on u, or interested in u after few times hanging out with him and the other friends... And then by luck you like him as well, so you start texting him for small things- arrange nights out with friends mainly. But he keeps rejecting you. Slow replying, seen not replying , then even no reply to the mesg...

Same situation happened to me and my friends several times, really confused, it not we are overacting or thinking too much, there are plenty of evidences shown these guys like us- their guy friends are telling us or they staring at u in the crowed or they only hugs you every times when you see them but not anyone else in the party...

This whole push pull thing, any idea and advice? Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• We're idiots. We don't multitask. He was probably eating nachos or playing a video game. Heck, we can't type fast. And our response to most things are "Bro..." "Kay." "Wut" like just one word responses. Heck by the time I've just sent this comment, I'll be 59.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he doesn't hear his phone ring. Try sending him pictures of yourself. That should get his attention. Do tell him if his failure to reply to your text messages upsets you, because he might start acknowledging them. Failing that, throw your mobile phone down the toilet and start sending real love letters. Boys love that!

What Guys Said 3

• Girls give too much meaning to texting

• He's right. There could be any number of reasons. Some people (guys especially) aren't much for texting and even hate it for one reason or another (I know several people both male and female that don't like to text). He could also just be busy at the time. So many reasons are possible. Try talking to him in person when you see him, he can't avoid you then.

• He wants to make you his b*tch...

• it will be fine

What Girls Said 0