Girls what type of guys do you like and guys what type of girls do you like?

I personally like tall fit guys with tattoos or at least a piercing or two and i love it when they smoke 😍😍

Most Helpful Guy

• This gal ( intelligent/smart and sexy )
    en.protothema.gr/.../intelligent-and-sexy.png

This gal ( strong, and a martial artist )
    https://youtu.be/sR5-NKFYB9Q

This gal ( a woman of class )
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ed71b19aac.jpg

And this gal ( a fitness gal and workout partner who's healthy, strong and fit )
    www.bodybuilding.com/.../...0-karina-baymiller.jpg

This gal ( traditional but exactly like the picture that's just the closest one I could find )
    www.occidentaldissent.com/.../donnareed.jpg

This gal ( painter )
    rdgpainting.com/.../..._Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg

This gal ( poet/writer )
    www.funzine.hu/.../woman-writing-a-book.jpg

Throw them all in a blender and what comes out would probably be my ideal type of girl.

My reason for it is because I'm an intellectual guy I love to learn new things, I like to collect knowledge, information and skills and I like to be intellectually challenged and stimulated and being with an air head would drive me crazy. I like strong women who will put up a fight and give me a challenge physically so I need someone I can train with at the gym or fight/spar with physically who's not afraid to take a punch. I'm a painter and a poet so naturally it would be cool to write or paint with my girl or collaborate and create a piece. Or just talk about great poets of artists. Class because crassness is not attractive, and because I like to be a classy guy myself. And traditional because I am a old school, traditional, old fashioned guy, was raised that way and that's the type of girl I'll marry. And I didn't put a picture up for it, but passionate is always great ^^.

Of course I would never ask for a trait or anything from a girl that I couldn't myself deliver on myself and give back to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall
    Smart
    Confident
    Fit
    Traditional with a hint of modernity
    Hard working
    Ambitious
    Passionate
    Straight and not Bisexual or Asexual
    Respectful
    Dominating
    Assertiveness
    Optimistic and doesn't have victim mentality
    Basically "Alpha"
    Not afraid of commitment
    Protective and slightly jealous
    Loyal
    Thirsty for success and achievement
    I still don't deserve a guy like this so I'm working on improving myself

• Nice list, keep at it, self improvement is a life to death endeavor ^^, though your fine the way you are.

What Guys Said 10

• feminine in attitude and behaviour
    loving and affectionate
    passionate
    loyal
    pear-shaped
    family-oriented in a moderate traditional way
    empathic
    shares my wicked sense of humour
    different, but on the same wave-length
    complements me and I complement her
    Capable of handling herself while also being capable of let herself go with me
    loves food as much as I do

• plus size girls are hooooot :D
    honestly i like girls who are mature thinking wise, and have inside beauty. and if i have a mental connection with her then i'll be falling in love with her

• Cute
    Smart
    Chill

• I really love girls that are tall, but it's cool if they aren't. When they have cute looking glasses I melt inside because it makes them so much more beautiful

• All types

• I certainly dont have a type...

• i like short chubby girls

• I like sexy blonde girls. big boobs, and too tall or short.

• Of course you do. Typical.

• A girl who has Big breasts :D

What Girls Said 13

• Guys that love me for me, respect me for my strong opinions and interests, taller than me, has a good dress sense, doesn't need to look spectacular, someone that'll work hard to satisfy me and won't just be like ah I'm exhausted after he's done

• Tall, fit/big in general. Piercings and tattoos are ok and also hot if well-done but they're not necessary. Short and dark (black or brown) hair and short scruff.

Healthy, athletic, kind, FUNNY!!!, smart, loyal, passionate, not over-confident, strong, "alpha" when he feels like it.

Pretty sure in the future I'll never find him 'cause I'm not a hot girl so I wouldn't be good enough for a hot guy like this.

• I like guys with their bodies covered in tats and they have a nice body, nice hair, and are confident

• Tall guys with medium length hair with curls and a small beard. Luckily, my boyfriend fits that description perfectly! From the inside: calm, kind and open to alternative ways of life.

• cute, shy, affectionate, sweet

• Traditional, confident guys

• Someone who gets me

• I like the same type as u

• Dark skin, funny, attractive 😍

• Taller than me. Fit. Intelligent.

• Clearly the ones that are out of my league lol

• Tall , sporty and classy