What does it mean when a guy forces you you to kiss him and make out?

So, I met a guy and I kinda liked him so we went out. He was forcing me to kiss him, while I was not ready as I like to take it slowly and get to know the guy first. But he was too impatient, trying to kiss me with every possible way and trying to seduce me and he wouldn't stop even when I told him so.
Was he rushing cause he wanted to have sex and he wasn't interested in meeting me or if not, then why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• it means he thinks its ok to assault you. you can press charges if he really 'forced' you. unless you're speaking metaphorically. anyhow, drop him.

What Guys Said 2

• Ditch him before he does more than just force a kiss on you

I already ditched him. The thing is, even after that day, he was desperately texting me and looking for me but now he stopped

He was just looking to smash from what you posted. He was just looking for an easy score. Dont worry he more than likely won't come around anymore.

• It means sexual assault

What Girls Said 1

• Means he is a jerk who doesn't respect you even after you saying no. Drop him