We've been dating and contacting for two months and only met twice. Is he still interested in me?

The reason why we only met twice so far was he had been super busy with dealing with family issues and work. And maybe busy with recovering from the past relationship too.
I initiated the first two dates and the dates went pretty nice. We held hands in a movie on the second date and talked about the places we wanted to go together sometime. He was a shy but very nice guy.
I am trying to initiate the third date anyway because I really like him but he's an awful texter. He never text me first and when I text him, I should expect to wait for a few hours for him to reply. He becomes a more awful texter when it is on the weekends. He just doesn't text at all on the aeekends.
He once told me the weekends were not good days for him to hang out though. I don't know if he's interested in me. It's been very confusing. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy truly likes you he will respond to your text right away he will text you first and most importantly he will ask you on on dates, i get being shy but when you like someone and you know they like you back whats to be shy about? Just my thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be dating someone else and he doesn't know hot to tell you that.

What Guys Said 2

• He looks like a very busy person. Don't worry just remain persistent. It will work

• He doesn't sound interested by the sound of that

What Girls Said 0