What would you think of a girl?

who is 24 and never had a boyfriend, virgin, still lives at home? doesn't have many friends just 2?

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty from your description you also sound like a several of my female friends. Sure I would date a woman like that. In fact I'm trying to get out of the friend zone with a woman that fits that description. The best device I can give you is to go looking expand your social circle. Look for a good man that you like. Join college clubs hobby clubs or a church young adult group. Join a small group that you can get to know the people in. So you can get to know the guys a bit before you try to date them and so more guys get to know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me! But I've managed to wittol my friends down to just one friend. What can I say. You find out who your true friends are in the end. Been on dates. Had crushes, just never found any guy that's worth getting into a relationship with yet.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd imagine she belongs to a culture where this is not uncommon. She'd have a different take on most subjects, and would be good to have as a loyal friend.

why a loyal friend?

I would expect she would put value on long asking relationships. More than mainstream girls I western countries.

• Well first of all if those pics are the girl you're talking about she's very pretty and attractive. As for those other things, I'd think she was just a gem waiting to be discovered by the right guy. She still has her whole life ahead of her. She's inexperienced when it comes to sex and guys but she probably has read and informed herself a lot about those things out of curiosity. I'd bet she has a strong sex drive and would make a great girlfriend.

• Just another girl?

• Nice lady! Good catch for most guys!

• I wouldn't think anything. I'd still date her.

• sounds like the male version of e lol

• I will marry her.. 😀

• Why would you give pics? You looking for boyfriend i m guessing. I can be your friend only.

• same as i think of people who are the opposite

• I'm sure you'll have one before age 30

• She looks good

• Eh, you're not bad, not my type, but, you're not bad

What Girls Said 3

• She doesn't seem like girl to be saying the truth.

• I mean it's not the end of the world

• I think it's okay. nothing wrong with being a virgin.