Has a person you liked ever turned out to be a total jerk?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girl turn out to be a total drunk and its funny none of her facebook photo's even showed her drinking at least not her public ones , was private ones that did show her drinking , but you wouldn't of though she was an alcoholic if you were to just look at her when she was not drunk , she looked very pretty and seemed nice , until the booze started to flow

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes most of my crushes turned out to be pricks, I'm glad that they rejected me.
    The same with guys who I went on dates with, I wouldn't care if I never seen their faces again. Lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes she was a total jerk. I liked her and she made fun of with her friends and sent one of her male friends after me who thinks he is a hero and tried to overstep his own authority. I thought she would be more mature but she was nothing but dust in wind. Glad I never said I love her because she showed all my texts to her stupid friends and made me loose face :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew she was a bitch from the second I saw her. I just thought she was hot. Thank god I'm out of that "I bet I can convince her to be as fun with me as she is with her friends" stage.

*shudders* Please shoot me. >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that happend. i loved her regardless then my rational mind realized she was just a rude slut with a bad attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Glad I got rejected by her in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i only like nice people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• im not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omfg yes big time

0|0
    0|0
  • yup it's happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • yes many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

I had a serious boyfriend who seemed like this polite, clean cut, slightly dorky engineer but ended up being a mean, critical control freak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it has happened more than once.

0|0
    0|0