Do guys like tall girls?

I asked this question about 2 years ago but i was 6'0 then and now i'm 18 and just barley 6'1. So my question still remains.

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is: in general, no.
    But there is a bunch of guys who would love to date you and will appreciate your height as a plus. For me, tall girls are more attractive than shorter girls. So if you don't mind dating a bit shorter guy, then you won't have any problem with dating :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10 and I thought I was tall... I think it depends on the guy, some like tall, some like short, and some honestly don't care.

What Guys Said 18

• I see far, far more guys who claim to be into tall girls than I see guys who are with girls taller than themselves. So my guess is that either tall girls don't like shorter guys (which leaves only guys who are as tall or taller, but those often go for much shorter girls too), or shorter guys are intimidated to ask taller girls out. I was one of those in the latter category.

I tended to approach these super tall girls over 6 feet tall (I'm only 5'7), wanting to ask them out, and then it comes off like a cute joke where I ended up doing it half-jokingly with a huge smile on my face. Then some are like "aww, that's so cute" and I became good friends with some of them, but I couldn't pull it off seriously.

If you don't mind dating guys shorter than yourself, it might be kind of unfair but it might really help to ask some of them out yourself. Maybe not so many of us have it in us to approach a guy looming over us and ask her out. I'm pretty bold about asking girls out, but this is the one time I couldn't do it very seriously.

• Maybe not so many of us have it in us to approach a guy [/girl] looming over us and ask her out.

• Not really. I also assume that they expect the guy to be at least as tall as they are so even if I was attracted to her I would see pursuing her as a waste of my time.

Plus taller girls tend to be really bitchy towards guys under 6 ft.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/55053858.jpg

So basically my attitude with taller girls is that they can fuck off and chase after the small group of tall guys that all the other girls also want.

• I think tall girls are great. I watched some of the U. S. Women's Volleyball Team in the Rio Olympics yesterday. They have several players over 6 feet tall, some over 6'2". They were all very attractive and looked really cute with their hair pulled back in their pony tails.

• Hell yes actually yesterday i was at this mall and ibsaw this really tall white girl, right she was a little thick to but very tall im only 5'8 and she must have been 6'1 i thought she was sexy i was checking her out right and then when ibwas trying to approach her she ignored me lmao!!! My friends laughed but i think tall wome. Are beautiful lol

• My preference is more into smaller girls, but its by no means a dealbreaker or anything. And in the end when you are on your back your height doesn't really matter.

• I do. I especially like them on my fantasy WNBA team.

• I'm so jealous. I'm very short.
    Well no honestly. I seriously dislike it when a girl is taller than me. I prefer short girls over all (even if was tall I'd still do..) why? because they are cute !
    Also I heard there is a way to become shorter if it matters for you. Unlike getting tall.
    You know... digging a hole is not like building a pool.
    Good luck anyways.

• I've never been with a girl taller than me, I'm 6'5" but I wouldn't turn her down if she was taller than me

• nope.

• First off how you doing, hit me up.

Now that we got formalities out the way.
    Yes, you know the saying" longer legs wider they spread"

• I had a good friend in my 20s who LOVED tall girls.

• Personally, I'm not too keen on girls who are way shorter than me, but I don't care much, 5' or 8', as long as they love me!

• kind of depends on whether you'd be ok dating a guy shorter than you or same height

• I do. I like long legs.

• Nope not me

• You'd be too tall for me, but, I like when her heels make her taller than me. I'm 5'7", so if she's like 5'4" or whatever, and wears 4" inch heels, that's what I like

• Yes 5'11 to 6'2 is the best height for a girl

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Wooow. I'm 5'10", and I wish I could be that tall. Good for you!

• Of course they do