What are some flaws of your significant other?

I was told that you will never have a perfect bf/gf and that you will never be perfect either. We all have flaws that we have to accept

If you can fix a couple things about your significant other (personality/ appearance/ bad habits) what would it be? And how much does this flaw bother you on a scale of 1-10

Most Helpful Girl

• He's forgetful (but I can be too), burns out easily because he is introverted (his introversion is actually something I love about him, but sometimes it can be hard because I am very social), he's very sensitive (but again, this is good and bad, mostly good)

How much do they bother me on a scale of 1-10 : 1

I'm sure he has other imperfections, but I don't tend to notice them because I don't think it's healthy to focus on your loved ones flaws, but their positives. His positive traits BY FAR outweigh his negative ones. I think that's the way it should be if your relationship is healthy. You should definitely have much more good to express then bad.

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing on personality or bad habits. Personality, wish she'd take more interest in things I do and enjoy, which she takes interest in some but its just not for her, so I wish it was for her so that we could bond more through it. Other than that, nothin. (;

• They had this weird fixation with cucumbers..

• I'm alone.

• My SO would have no flaws so don't have a SO. Settling for flaws is too much drama so would rather stay single. And trying to remake someone to suit me is such a hassle. Might as well get a Realdoll if I want to do that.

• Not being able to take care of herself. She dressed poorly, had poor hygiene, and smelled so bad that I had to point it out every single time.

• they have 5 fingers

• I wish she could see her beauty instead of always looking at her "flaws".

What Girls Said 12

• Oh, my significant other is definitely flawed :P Dude is arrogant as hell. He is constantly cocky and loves himself too much. He will check himself out in like every mirror he goes past. It doesn't bother me that much, I think it's kinda endearing to me, so i guess like a 3?

One bad thing - well, not really a bad thing, but it's something that can be upsetting - is that he doesn't hold back what he thinks. If he thinks I'm making a stupid choice, he'll let me know. He's not too good at emotional stuff, especially talking about it, and he's shit at verbally comforting me. He makes up for it by taking care of me in other ways, like he'll hug me and stroke my hair and wipe away tears and all that because he can do that, he just can't communicate well. Sometimes that can hurt because sometimes I just want to be coddled a little and allowed to be upset but he doesn't see the point in that. He'll talk me through things based entirely on logic and fact and it can come off as somewhat careless whilst I'm upset. I think that it's probably a good thing though, even if somewhat harsh, because it snaps me out of my moping quickly and helps settle my anxiety down. I guess it's a case of what I want vs what I need and he gives me what I need. This is a 6, I guess, because it's upsetting at times but it's not so bad because it's really what's best for me.

• My boyfriend sometimes eats with his mouth open, has some gross eating habits, usually forgets to clean up after himself, and sleeps forever. They mildly bug me but it's not anything too terrible.

• 1. He has some pretty intense road rage when it comes to driving in rain/traffic.
    2. He picks his scabs and it's nasty af

• He chews his nails so bad that he basically doesn't have any nails. It makes me retch when I hear him eating his fingers. Totally fucking disgusting, if I could make him quit I would.

• I wish he'D stop trying to wind me up. He doesn't know when no means no (not in the rapey way)
    And the biting the skin off his nails...
    probably the not knowing when to stop is a 7. But you put up with it in a relationship as no one's perfect

• Since I don't have one, I'll list my bestfriend's SO's flaws:
    -Too religious
    -Doesn't get embarassed when he does embarassing things
    -Visa trouble

• He's flawless in my eyes.

• That he doesn't exist

• He's always saying I'm sorry when it's not needed. That's my baby tho lol

• her snoring.. very annoying :)

• I really, REALLY, wish my boyfriend would message me more often. He replies after an hour or two and it peeves me off. I understand if he's at work but when he's on the weekend? Fwoo.

• Dandruff problem, doesn't work out, doesn't make time for me. Oh yeah, due to the latter, he's my ex