What do you think of people who haven't been in a relationship before?

By choice, I've avoided relationships in order to focus on schoolwork and such. Would this be a red flag to you, or does it matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is never a red flag. If other people don't like you because your less experienced, aw well. They don't have to date you. Somebody who is more appreciative of you will. I've avoided relationships all my life by choice. Especially the way how others expect me to be in relationships. And that is something I don't need. Never be afraid to be alone, and focus on school because that will make it in your future not girls. So unless your looking to marry young, I wouldn't worry about dating right now. Your fine. And I cheer you on! You date when you know you are ready. Don't rush.

What Girls Said 11

• It doesn't matter.

• It depends on the age and their reasons. At your age it's totally normal but at a certain age it just becomes a huge red flag.

At what age do you think it becomes a red flag?

The beauty of gag!

@MusicMayhem well good luck to you!

• You are smart.

• At age 18 not having been in a relationship is no big deal and a girl with brains would look up to you for doing well in school.

• I've done the same so I understand. I just gotta give them a round of applause because it's actually difficult to resist when you meet so many people at school you like

• I think it's just fine.

• I've done the same, I would just think you have an eye on your future

• Not a red flag at all because samee

• I'd think they're a lot like me. Like you said, focusing more on schoolwork and such.

• I'd either assume their circumstances didn't permit them to be in a relationship right now , or they've been hurt in the past so they are taking a break from relationships just now

• And your under 18? No not a red flag not even alittle bit...

What Guys Said 12

• I'm really uncomfortable with being with virgins, not becasue they don't have any experience, but mostly because I think that a person's first time should be something REALLY GOOD, and something to remember! That's a lot of responsibility!!
    I was with a 28 year old woman, and she was a virgin, and she was so conflicted, wanting to know, but afraid.
    age had NOTHING to do with it!! People have their life paths, and it isn't always what society expects!!
    Just relax, and know that you are NORMAL, for YOU!! Don't feel like you need to be anything like 'society' says you need to be!!
    Take your time, and when you find the right person, it will work out, OK?

• Avoiding relationships to focus on schoolwork is a recipie for loneliness lol. Im so glad i rebelled against that thinking.

• I know a 30 year old who's never been on a date before, but has had plenty of sex. Don't worry, you're fine.

• If you're a great guy, it won't matter to women you meet and they'll be more inclined to believe you. If you turn out to be some creep with zero social skills then they can see why and won't believe you.

• They're lucky and/or smart. And they've got a good streak going, if they're wise they'll keep it going.

• I don't think anything about them.

• If you're under 18 it isn't that bad lol. Uh depends more on their personality.

• I'm alost 19 and Im with you. Ever since I was 14 I've planned to go to college far far away and therefore never wanted to get a girlfriend just to leave her alone for 4 years.

• No you just haven't found the right person that's worth sharing your life with.

• They're not very good with people

• I've not even been in a relationship. I'm 24 years old.

• Those men are the best!!!