Dating Advice, Attraction level problem?

I went out with a girl the other night, I had a great time, she was so much fun, even 5 minutes after the date, she sent me an sms telling me how much fun she had, and that she can't wait to see me again.

Here's my problem, she is attractive, great body, probably a 6-7, there is definitely nothing wrong with her, but I DONT FIND HER HUGELY SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
Could this be my sub-conscious subtly protecting myself because it picked up some red flags?
Or any other inbuilt warning system?

I'm just puzzled, for example, I have been more attracted to uglier women, it has me confused,
so any opinions or similar stories are greatly appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• Your subconscious is telling you something. If you go out with her again, pay extra attention for any red flags your conscious mind missed the first time. She might have said something, maybe you saw her texting, who knows. If you go out again and can't figure out what your mind is trying to tell you, cut off all contact.

leaning towards this tbh

Just thinking, I'm really drawn to her, but I have no interest in having sex with her. I've slayed a dragon in the past with no doubts ( fucked a 0 ) So maybe its some subconscious/gut/divine intervention self defence mechanism looking out for myself, making sure I don't get involved with her

What Girls Said 2

• I was just in that position, apparently there is a difference between physical attraction and sexual attraction. Physical attraction has to do with the people you find attractive but will only be friends with whereas sexual attraction is attraction on the basis of sexual desire or the quality of arousing such interest. Sexual attractiveness or sex appeal is an individual's ability to attract the sexual or erotic interest of another person, and is a factor in sexual selection or mate/ partner's choice.

How was your experience when you were in this position recently?

As in I went out with a guy, he was pretty much an amazing company. He had the same sense of humour I did, he was goal oriented and loved to travel. I was physically attracted to him but he kept giving me "the stare" that you give someone you're completely smitten with. I couldn't return it because I wasn't sexually into him. In the end it didn't work out. We cut ties.

• Just give it time. You've said yourself you had fun etc. And it's only one date.
    Me and my now boyfriend were dating for a month before we got together and he knows I didn't feel that way towards him at the beginning. I wasn't looking for a relationship and he wasn't my usual type but we had fun together. But the more time together made me see him attractive because of other things and it's been a happy year :)

I see your point, its good. But males are very hit/miss with sexual attraction, we are more visual creatures than females... I'm really drawn to her, that's why the lack of sexual attraction has me so confused

:) well you must be drawn to her for a reason so it's better to give it a chance before deciding

What Guys Said 1

• Ever thought maybe your not attacted as much becouse she is a little more attractive than you are used too?

nope, she isn't more attractive than what I am used to. By that comment I mean I have seen girls who would of been lower than a 6-7, who I was more sexually attracted too.
      You took that statement in a different context

The worst that can happen? A false rape accusation that gets him locked up or beaten/killed by some scumbag white knight.

An "Oops" pregnancy is pretty high on the list of Bad Things that could happen, too.

Well all. thats pretty bad lol like bad bad lol