I don't understand why I got rejected am I that fucking bad?

I got rejected why

A girl that's 24 the same age as me chose to date a guy in his fortys. So basically do women nowadays choose older guys or am I just that fucking bad

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• You got rejected because she was more interested in this other guy than she was in you. It could be because she found him more attractive, felt more of a spark with him, got along with his personality better than with yours, etc..
    I don't see why you feel the need to create a generalization of 'all women nowadays' based off of this one encounter.

• Well most women her age would rather go with a older guy then one her age

• Well its kind foolish, you go to the extent of getting close to them and can't even talk to them. You expect women to take you seriously?
      What's the point? you may aswell just remain a distant admirer.
      A few guys did the exact same with me, it got them nowhere. If a guy shows interest in me, I expect him to at least talk to me sooner rather than later. If you never try, you'll never know. Maybe there will be a girl that secretly likes you, but will not be prepared to take you by the hand unless you attempt to talk to her and she'll meet you halfway. If you both get on well, then maybe she'll ask you out. One of the guys I mentioned in my comment made that mistake with me. Little did he know. If he had just spoke to me in the first place rather than pussy footing around for 2 years before he decided to even talk to me. So he's blew his chance.

• @Shorty1991 yeah the girl that I'm in that situation now has turned me pretty bitter

What Girls Said 10

• It seems like she just prefers older men. She's probably dated guys the same age group as her and has had bad experiences with them or just found them really immature and inconsistent.
    I haven't dated for years because they just turned out to be a bunch of horn dogs after one thing.
    As for the last two guys who took non verbal interest in me, the last one used to stare at me, follow me around and stand near me. He never really spoke to me. His reason for never acting on it was the fact that he already had a girlfriend. The other guy before him, displayed the exact same antics and was incapable of ever talking to me. Two years later, when I lost interest. He made his way over ( I presume he was going to attempt to talk to me, or maybe just stand next to me pretending to be busy like he always did). I walked away because I was fed up of his carry on. I still see him, every so often. One day, he'll act all interested and listen into my conversations, get jealous when I talk to other guys. The next time he see's me, he acts like I don't exist or avoids me. I can't be bothered with all that bullshit. Not every girl likes being chased. Why beat about the bush when you can just try a straight forward approach and talk to people. lol! So after all of the palava, my age ranges for dating are 24 - 40. These young dudes just mess people around.

• No maybe she just likes older dudes I don't know although I think that gap is way too much in my opinion

• I mean I have been rejected in the past but this felt like salt thrown in the wound this dude will soon have a aarp card

• Don't judge all women based on one or few of them, there are al sorts of people (girls). Personally I'm not into older guys and would rather date people around my age.

• It just has made me wanna give up on dating I took this as the ultimate insult

• I just think that even if a women did give me a chance, once she saw how different I was she would leave me

• again not a woman for you, it would be like she says something about herself
      you gotta love you and if you do then you will think she is dumb for not liking you too haha you know what I mean, you need someone on the same page

• She wants someone else. Nothing wrong with that

Not everyone is going to want you and that's normal...

• Maybe he had something you didn't. Or he's more her type

• She rejected you because she liked the older man better. That happens. It's not about age at all.

• Neither I have never found a girl who at one point in her life once an older man. That's just the way it is

• Maybe he's more mature than you? He probably has a lot more to offer than you, excluding money.

• I'm 24 and more mature I can't guarantee that life has trained me that way I have experienced things in life some will never experience losing both my parents before I turned graduated high school, being homeless 5 times, family Dosent give a damn about me, hit by a car

• That's why I want a girlfriend I feel I could really be happy and smile again. I rarely smile everyday people tell me I look pissed off

• 😔 it'll take time to find the right girl, but you'll find her. Just work on yourself right now, it's not good to be so angry.

• Maybe she wants him for his money. Therefore no loss to you

• So maybe I completely misread her

• Maybe it's just her. That doesn't float most girl's boats, but there are always a few with different preferences.

• Could she have underlying issues

• http://imgur.com/HbK497DB it just Dosent happen to me that was so rare

• And because she spoke to you and bought you a book, you thought that she fancied you? It sounds like she only wanted you as a friend. If she wanted to be more than that. Then she would have asked you out.

What Guys Said 7

• People are so multi-faceted in the elements of self... it can be a myraid of things why she chose him over you.

Remember this is just ONE girl! This is why you're supposed to approach women ALL the time, and often! So when u get one rejection, it doesn't emotionally break you.

• She was different because she literally the only got girl who has ever approached me

• As scared and paranoid as women are about men in general, as much as women are subjected to peer pressure and warped beauty standard by the press... YOU being afraid of THEM is ridiculous.

Women have WAY more reason to fear you! The most u have to fear is her rejecting u too harshly in public, they fear assault and rape!

#ThinkAboutIt

• http://imgur.com/HbK497D And that's what I'm afraid of public humiliation being laughed at called a freak which honestly if that happen I probably would go in my house and never come out for years it would be that devestating

• You got rejected because she's just not attracted to you in any way whatsoever

• He has two things you don't:

1) Money
    2) Status

• 3) Bigger schlong.

• @JohnGoodMan

Well, that IS possible, but without knowing both him and the other guy, AND without having seen both, I wasn't going to go there. Haha

• dude, rejection is the standard not the exception, its not the other way around.

• Well we clearly can't see you you both stack up against each other. Maybe you are a Dousche?

• No actually I'm a complete gentleman I would do anything for a girl I really cared for

• That doesn't mean you aren't a Dousche

• I'm not this is a weird argument I will go without just to make sure other people are taken care of. The word douche has never existed in my mind or personality. I love helping people and showing I care.

• Who cares? She is not interested... Because she wants the old guy maybe because he had money to offer... Maybe she is a gold digger...

I Haven't see any women going for a guy of that kinda age... Anyways

• Yes they chase after older men because they have more money, that's why.

• So I never really stood a chance

• Not really. I'm not trying to bash women here but a lot of them won't admit they chase old ass men just because of his bank account. The good news is a lot of women aren't like this so you still got plenty of options.

• Yeah they are I just wish I could actually find a good girl