Would a girl go on a date with a guy she knows that likes her but she doesn't like him back?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, free food. (I'm kidding) Um, I have had a friend go on a date with someone just to give him a chance. She didn't like him but she was way too nice to say no. I personally am very conflicted when a guy likes me and I'm not sure how to feel about it yet, so I would go on the date to figure it out. Not that I don't like him, but if I'm not sure if I like him in that way or not yet, I would go because if you never try you never know.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't. It's a complete waste of time and money.

• Personally I wouldn't , because that would give him false hope. I'd feel as though I was leading him on and giving him false hope to cling to. That's mean and cruel to do to anyone

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure women do it for all sorts of reasons. I mean it should be common knowledge but women sometimes date men for reasons other than their interests in a relationship.

• No I don't think they would