Why do Girls love older Guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be different reasons depending on the girl:
    Some like the fact they might be more mature
    Some like the money and status
    Some might like the way older men look
    Etcc

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they tend to think that they will be more honest, fair, non-judgemental, more mature and will treat them well compared to younger guys.

What Girls Said 13

• I prefer around my age to be honest, although my SO is 2 years older than me. Won't really go for much older than that.
    The thing is that a lot of guys tend to mature slower, and to be fair even my SO can be pretty immature sometimes despite being older than me. I don't personally mind too much but some girls do and prefer a more matured man rather than a boy.

• i can't really speak for others for me. I am just not attracted to men my own age also i have nothing in common with them. They are highly immature and I don't mean silliness I mean in how you approach life and everything.

Although the main reason is I just am not attracted to men my age.

• They are more mature, and often do take responsibility. My boyfriend is 7 years older, though I never had the intention. But he cares for me, and supports me no matter what. I have health issues and he's one of the few that can cope with it.

• I feel secure and protected somehow.

• We're under the (false) impression that men who are older hold more knowledge or wisdom. It's all case by case anyways.

• More mature (usually) and more experienced

• Older guys knows how to really take care of their girl because of their experienced. But i prefer a younger man.

• Because they're generally a lot more mature and knows what to do

• Money. That and some women prefer men with lower sexual demands.

• they seem more mature

• I don't.

• I don't prefer any guy. I've talked to guys closer to my age and older than me and they've all been the same really. I don't know own if age really matterw.

• They are usually more perceptive and wiser. Maturity is a turn on to me. A lot of younger guys are quite immature for their age.

What Guys Said 5

• Why? Money.
    Older males usually have more resources to which the females can gain access.

• because we are ACE :P

• They want mature guys. But I like older girls too since they're more mature than younger girls, so... yeah.

• How much older are we talking here?

• Hypergamy. Older men usually are richer and more powerful in society.