• It could be different reasons depending on the girl:
    Some like the fact they might be more mature
    Some like the money and status
    Some might like the way older men look
    Etcc

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they tend to think that they will be more honest, fair, non-judgemental, more mature and will treat them well compared to younger guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I prefer around my age to be honest, although my SO is 2 years older than me. Won't really go for much older than that.
    The thing is that a lot of guys tend to mature slower, and to be fair even my SO can be pretty immature sometimes despite being older than me. I don't personally mind too much but some girls do and prefer a more matured man rather than a boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i can't really speak for others for me. I am just not attracted to men my own age also i have nothing in common with them. They are highly immature and I don't mean silliness I mean in how you approach life and everything.

Although the main reason is I just am not attracted to men my age.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are more mature, and often do take responsibility. My boyfriend is 7 years older, though I never had the intention. But he cares for me, and supports me no matter what. I have health issues and he's one of the few that can cope with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel secure and protected somehow.

0|2
    0|0
  • We're under the (false) impression that men who are older hold more knowledge or wisdom. It's all case by case anyways.

1|1
    0|2
  • More mature (usually) and more experienced

1|2
    0|0
  • Older guys knows how to really take care of their girl because of their experienced. But i prefer a younger man.

0|2
    0|1
  • Because they're generally a lot more mature and knows what to do

0|1
    0|0
  • Money. That and some women prefer men with lower sexual demands.

0|2
    0|0
  • they seem more mature

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't prefer any guy. I've talked to guys closer to my age and older than me and they've all been the same really. I don't know own if age really matterw.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are usually more perceptive and wiser. Maturity is a turn on to me. A lot of younger guys are quite immature for their age.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Why? Money.
    Older males usually have more resources to which the females can gain access.

1|1
    0|0
  • because we are ACE :P

0|1
    0|0
  • They want mature guys. But I like older girls too since they're more mature than younger girls, so... yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • How much older are we talking here?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypergamy. Older men usually are richer and more powerful in society.

0|1
    0|0