Ugh Another boyfriend with erectile dysfunction -.- ?

Im a black girl im 22 years old dating a cute black guy but he's got ED and he's only 23.. and its the 4rth in a row with ED !!!
I read in google that black men are more likely to have it but whyyyy?
Its disappointing not because of the sex but because its another relationship that won't work.. I have latina friends that dont go through this at all with their man and even say they can go long time on sex something I've never experienced and yet i have black girlfriends that tell me their man can't keep it up !!
What is it that causes this?
Any advice on how to talk this over with my boyfriend? Its embarrassing and awkward.. 4rth in a row ! Is this an epidemic on the black community?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could believe performance anxiety affects black guys more who are all supposed to be seen as being very huge down there and if they're not, they can be very self conscious about it.

I also think porn is affecting a lot of people in their early 20's sexual performance more than it used to because they grew up with the internet when they hit puberty. People who masturbate to porn too much become desensitized with how girls actually are in real life and when the girl isn't animated like a porn star it can be hard to stay aroused when they're used to that type of material.

Thanks for the info

What Guys Said 3

• So much of this is due to the products that we buy. Meat where the animal has been fed hormones to make it fatter. Air freshener sprays with dodgy chemicals. Plastic food containers with dodgy chemicals.

The list is endless. It's the price we have to pay to big businesses that don't care and are just thinking of huge profits.

• Does he smoke or drink excessively?

No, he's somewhat in shape but more slim

MAAAYBE his heart isn't strong enough to pump enough blood to his member?
      Time for more cardio.

• Looks like you just can't get it up... you just dont it for them maybe?

What Girls Said 5

• I can't find any scientific evidence to suggest there is a significantly higher number of black men suffering from ED than other races.

The only thing that springs to mind is diet, which is very often linked to wealth and upbringing.

• Probably just luck of the draw. Sure he's dealt with it before so should be able to handle it

• Lol! That's actually really funny and annoying for you in sure

• Are they significantly overweight? That's a major factor.

• Why are u dating a black guy.. They are most hideous