Do you ever get pissed off at the fact that you like someone?

Like, most people are cool with the fact that they like someone or are attracted to them.
Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone and you don't know why and it just pisses you off?
Perhaps because you know you cannot have them?

• Yeah, fuck them for making me like them!
  • Nah, what the fuck are you talking about?
  • Do you ever get pissed off at the fact that you like someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I just get pissed off at myself for liking the person. I don't really get angry at the person, I tend to just badly insult myself with thoughts like "You idiot, out of all the people you could like, you like someone who you know you'll never have a chance with." I generically label it more as "annoyed" (as do I with most things), but really it's just a complicated feeling of being pissed off at myself.

The thing is, I know before hand (whether deep down or straight up) that I have no chance with them, and so I tell myself "stop feeling." However, it tends not to work out well for me and I get feelings for the person anyway. It may delay em, but it does nothing to stop em. 😱 A bit of wishful thinking keeps everything going. Then I try avoidance of the issue with a slight touch of denial and it just goes from there.

So yeah, the knowing of inevitable heartbreak and the fact that I knew everything all along and went along anyway pisses me off.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I get what you mean, but I don't feel anger - more wistful thinking. It's a toughie however you feel.

• Hmmm not can't say I have, maybe I would if I started liking a communist.

• They have something I want, but I have other things they don't have. So maybe I can attract them too.

• What's there to be pissed off about? :o I'd be pissed off if there was noone to like.

• totally. happens all the time

• Attraction wise, yeah I don't like it

• I like u and that pisses me off

What Girls Said 1

• Yes if I did not like them-dislike before I liked them.