Girls, how do you view a guy with no friends?

Is he at a disadvantage on the dating field?

Guys would probably see it as a plus if a girl is alone and available.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not a disadvantage unless the reason he has no friends is because he's a horrible person. Personally I have no friends now, I used to have lots but moving schools, moving country, going to uni, people moving away, being in long term relationships, cutting people out my life who aren't worthy of my friendship has pretty much resulted in me having no friends. I have the odd acquaintances who I hang out with once maybe every 6 months because they have their own lives and my colleagues at work but no actual friends and it's not because I am horrible or antisocial - sometimes life just happens people move on etc and I actually enjoy my own company LOL - this does make me nervous for when I eventually get into another relationship in case they think I am weird - but back to your question I certainly wouldn't say its a disadvantage apart from the fact that it may be harder to meet a potential partner if you have no friends which I am worried about myself. I also wouldn't think the guy was weird if he had no friends and I hope a guy wouldn't think I was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only kind of have 2, but that still feels like a massive disadvantage. Guess I'm gonna have to be stuck with Skyrim lol.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't see it as a disadvantage at all. For all I know he could have been through the same shit as me. At primary and secondary school i was popular.
    After I left secondary school. I severed all ties with my so called friends, they were just a bunch of users that treated me like shit. So now I only have one best friend. I can assure you it is just platonic. He's 13 years older than me, with a wife and daughter. He also has a job, whereas i'm unemployed. We only see each other once a month. Apart from my mum, he is the only other person I can really trust. So most of the time, I am alone and available too.

• I just see him as a guy with no friends. Not really anything else.

• I have very few friends as well so this wouldn't bother me. But I can see it bothering someone who is more social

• In school? I wouldn't judge, my personal interactions would make me decide what to think.

• Honestly there are different kinds of characters that would react to your antisocial- ness
    1) a social butterfly who will pull you out of your comfort zone and change that about you if you meant enough for her to stay in her life
    2) controlling evil in love kind of girl that would enjoy the fact she would be your world since you have no friends
    3) a girl who doesn't care but wouldn't want you to be too clinged to her since you have no one else.
    Just depends on the girl you choose and show interest towards, so choose wisely.

What Guys Said 0