How to handle this guy?

So I'll try and make this as short as possible.

One night I was sitting at a coffee place waiting for someone and this guy came and sat with me and we talked for about an hour or so, he was really nice and obviously interested in me.
Fast forward a few days and he asked to meet up so I met him at a Starbucks and we sat and talked for longer. I started getting the impression that he was maybe a little too interested. And he was kind of odd, kept doing impressions of cartoon characters and getting really deep about family issues and things like that.
I left thinking we weren't really a good fit and so the next day I texted him saying I was really sorry and he's such a nice guy but I'm just really busy right now and don't think I can afford to work up to a relationship right now; he said that's fine and he didn't seem to take it too harsh.
Few days later he "liked" one of my older pictures on Facebook and now a couple weeks after that he messaged me yesterday saying Hi, to which I didn't respond, and then again this morning saying "Hey, I guess you must not have good wifi but I was wondering if we can hang out this week"

The problem is that I made it pretty clear that I didn't want to keep talking to him and he doesn't seem to want to let go.

What should I say? Should I respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep on ignoring him since you made it crystal clear

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't respond if you don't like him. Or maybe give him one more chance? A second chance might not hurt

What Guys Said 2

• Under18? liked one of your older =younger) pictures? RED FLAG.
    Forget his existence.

• I'm turning 18 in a couple of months, it's not a big deal. He's about two years older

• Go to a different Starbucks for a month.

What Girls Said 0