- yes33% (3)10% (1)21% (4)Vote
- no67% (6)60% (6)63% (12)Vote
- explain otherwise0% (0)30% (3)16% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Hahahhhahaha fuuuuuucccckkk no.
Look dude... I understand the correlations you're talking about, but... the whole premise of this question is the idea that people are, well, *consistent*.
And, obviously, they aren't.
NO ONE is consistent.
I mean, here are 5 other questions along the same lines as this one.
• Do people with super-organized computer desktops also have extremely neat rooms and houses?
• Are socially dominant people also sexually dominant?
• If someone gets really annoyed by other people's crying babies, will she/he get really annoyed by her/his OWN crying babies?
• If someone is good at business budgeting, will she/he be good at personal budgeting?
• If someone is meticulous about choosing her work wardrobe, will she also be meticulous about choosing her leisure clothes?
The answers, of course, are "not necessarily", "not necessarily", "not necessarily", "not necessarily", and "not necessarily".
Dude, EVERYONE is inconsistent, and EVERYONE picks and chooses where to direct certain kinds of attention.
I mean... even Hitler himself -- yep, Hitler, who few would believe capable of compassion -- kept his beloved pet dog with him all the way to the bitter end, until the day he killed himself.
How 'bout that. The guy who engineered the deaths of 6 million, and the dispossession and ghettoization of however many million more (and God knows what he'd have done if the Axis had WON the war)... had nearly bottomless compassion for a pet dog.
I mean, honestly, people are so inconsistent that it's already rare enough for people to be consistent WITH THEMSELVES, in exactly the SAME situations, from day to day. Let alone *diverse* situations.
Let's be serious here.
I mean... don't you know any wildly successful businesspeople with a trail of failed marriages and disaffected partners behind them? I know LOTS of them dude.
And, honestly, of the most sexually successful men I know***, exactly ZERO are super good at business -- or even really give much of a shit about their careers, either.
I mean... attention is finite. And if you're a man who can pretty much fuck whatever woman you want whenever you want, why would you even bother paying much attention to career-building? LOL... unless it just falls in yr lap, of course.
(***I'll refrain from talking about women here, since trying to define a woman's sexual success is opening a giant fucking can of worms.)0
Most Helpful Guy
it's apples an oranges.3