The guy told me: don't look at me like that. What does that mean?

One night we sat on the couch and he kept complimenting me (we had small fight before, didn't talk for a week). I missed him a lot and started to look straight into his eyes. He smiled a bit and said: don't look at me like that. He then covered my eyes with his hands... lol

what does that mean actually? Should I really avoid looking at him like that? Do you guys like girls looking into your eyes?

What Guys Said 1

• You probably have very beautiful eyes and/or face that he just can't resist and he finds himself powerless against you! Use your power for good, not evil!

Powerless enough to cover my eyes.. I thought my face was restless and made him feel uncomfortable lol

What Girls Said 1

• What he is trying to say is when you look at him straight in the eyes like that, it makes him weak emotionally, and feel very intense emotions for you. He was clearly flustered by it, and was teasing with you, by covering your eyes.

It's not a bad thing.

Thanks for answering! Just realized how powerful eye contact can be haha