Getting too touchy at first date bad thing?

I really liked him. I went with the flow. Well he responded too. We kissed and touched here and there. I could not resist. Now it has been two days he did not call or text.
Is it too bad to get too touchy at first date?
Normally i am reserved person i do not know what happened to me.

-----------update

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is just playing it cool and is probably questioning himself just like you are. Text him and say you had a great time!

Most Helpful Girl

• well don't regret it, must be you really liked him or was really sexually attracted, it was good for that moment so don't regret it. If he likes you too he should be still into you even if he maybe thinks it was too fast...

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say probably not a good idea. Most guys would think a girl too easy and look for a greater challenge.

I've also had a bad experience with a girl who got physical (just kissing and touching; no nudity or sex) on her first date. I think she got carried away and mentioned the term 'boyfriend'. The next day, in SMS, I said that she had mentioned it and said it was too early to decide. She flipped and was on her high horse in every conversation after that. She obviously either couldn't remember what she had said or was too embarrassed she got carried away. After a few weeks of trying to be a shy, softly-spoken gentleman, I told her I couldn't deal with her anymore. She didn't pursue. I've said hi to her since a few times in passing and she's permanently moody with me. Think I dodged a bullet there.

• If he was expecting it to go further then he is not worth it. Regardless, he should have contacted you by now, either he has been out with someone that he liked more, or he is just playing the field and seeing if he can get some on the first date.

• I personally love it when it gets physical on the first date.

• Maybe he things it didn't go far enough? Most guys expect at least a bj on the first date.

What Girls Said 0