Do white guys like black girls?

I'm a black girl in high school and I have always liked white guys. The problem is I don't know how to attract them. How do I attract a white guy?

I have a class with my crush and I don't know how to talk to him, and I'm afraid I will get rejected.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black girls are hot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be real with you. I could be wrong because i dont know this guy but i'm going to assume he's a freshman like you.

Guys at that age talk the talk but a lot of them are inexperienced and shy around girls. If you can honestly say you're at least a 5.5/10 on the beauty scale then any guy will date any girl at that age. If i were you i'd get to know him first and once you're at the point where he at least knows your name i'd be aggressive and just straight say "you should be my boyfriend."

Its not good for a girl to be aggressive like that in real life but at your age its acceptable.

What Guys Said 8

• Just be yourself. Nothing wrong with white guys and black ladies.

Now about your crush. You aren't with him at the moment, so you have nothing to lose. Ask him if he would like to for a coffee/pepsi/whatever. If he says no thanks, you've lost nothing. He might say yes, then magic can happen!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You might be rejected, but don't take it to heart. Go ask another guy. Sometimes that will prompt first guy to change his mind and accept!

• I have a sexual curiosity about black girls that I would definitely like to satisfy; dating individual black girls depends on personality. I grew up in a "de facto" segregated town -- it wasn't legally segregated but it was culturally -- so I didn't have a lot in common with black girls at my school, but I still find them very sexy.

• Some do. Many don't.

Just don't act like a ghetto ass ho. I mean yeah, that will attract scumbags of any race, but the point is you'll attract scumbags.

Just talk to him. Tell him you're attracted to him, suggest that you two hang out.

• Yes they do
    they're not all the same

• Don't be afraid its not about our colors its about our hearts (actually brains you know hearts just pumping blood 😆) and yes I like black girls why not? They can be so hot like others it just depends on her.

• Yes, I do.

• white guys are overrated

• You're going to have to actively show them that you're into them. 99% of black girls think white guys are a joke, so most white guys just write off black girls and date other races. Since you're the exception, you're going to have to do something to show that you're different than those other black girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl there's no magic to attract a white boy if he doesn't have any sexual interest in black girls.

Try to go for the ones who are down for you. It's hard to tell you what to do honestly

• Just say hey, ask him for a pencil or something. Someone at that age probably doesn't have solid preferences, you should just assume you have a chance until proven otherwise.

• On a general basis no,
    but a pretty woman is a pretty woman and if you are- you attract men from all races regardless. I've attracted black, hispanic, and white.

You'll find a lot of a white men do like black women but don't approach black women because there is this perception that black women do not like white men.

• I love this question for some reason. It's so innocent