Why do white women get upset when white guys date Asian girls?

I don't understand what the problem is. Asian girls tend to be skinnier, more feminine and less demanding. So why do white women get upset when we date them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just skeeved out when guys fetishize a group of women and think of them as objects. It's not flattering when someone tells you they're mainly interested in you because of some weird power dynamic fantasy due to your race.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you date Asian girls because of those stereotypes then they most likely have issues with that. Nobody finds it flattering to be disregarded due to stereotypes.

Date individuals that you like and truly enjoy their company regardless of their ethnic background.

What Girls Said 21

• Because many White men who date non White women especially Asian, are the ones that can't really get White women.

• 0|0

Can't really say it bothers me tbh, its just a preference. I've been attracted to Asian men before but I still prefer white men. The thing about all Asian women having bigger is is bull though. They put plenty of make up on to make their eyes look bigger.

• Asian girls are less demanding? LOLOL you clearly haven't been around many Asian woman. I have, I've lived in Japan and traveled to China and Malaysia. They are NOT less demanding. In fact, they are more assertive.

• I don't get upset at that - do you.

• Dunno about other women, but I hate it because 90% of the time the guy is super racist, and the poor girl deserves much better. You're gross if you think being "skinny", "feminine" and "less demanding" (you mean subservient? unchallenging? willing to do anything you want, lest you punish her?) is a particularly good thing in a girl.

• They don't, no one cares.

• I really dont give a shit...

• We should have a white man and Asian women topic. And also a white man black woman topic 😂😂😂

we need a pacific islander topic too, can't leave you out ;)

• They do? This is news to me.

• Why would i care if a white guy dates an Asian girl lol.

• They must be jealous or racist

• Cause they feel less desirable

• I'm half white (not half Asian though) and I just think romance is cute :)

• Do we? Have I just missed this? No on cares to be honest

• Asian women also age better, and yes

And yes they won't admit to being jealous. White girls are slutty too

@Anchor sure and im the pope

Believe what you want but I have had my fair share of experience.

• Nobody cares bruh

• I don't know why they should care in the first place. If they are mad about it their probably just jealous because they are to stuck up to get themselves a real guy. Honestly it's so rude for people to make judgements in the first place.

• You can do whatever you want, but dating Asian girls when you could date a white girls is just plain stupid.

Any white guy who dates Asian girls is clearly just insecure.

Pretty sure this was sarcasm, guys. Mocking the stupidity of the question.

• I don't get upset because I simply don't care who you date. Why would we care? I mean it is your relationship not ours.

• Guys like Asian girls because they look like children. It's gross.

Perfect example right here.

What Guys Said 6

• Dude WTF are you talking about?

• Date whoever u wish, and disregard the haters and naysayers (even if those haters/naysayers are your friends and family).

• No idea.

• I don't think they care. It's usually the opposite, actually.

• They are actually happy that those unwanted dudes can release their asexual desire with someone else.

• They're hypocrites, they don't complain when they are dating non-white men.