Why is she acting like this?

I have a female friend who is best friends with my room mate for a while we were just acquaintances but over the last two months we have gotten closer about two weeks ago we started doing stuff on our own she seemed really into me then the next week i asked her to do something she would respond enthusiastically and then the day of something would come up then one day she asked me if i wanted to go to the bar or a movie with her over the weekend i said yes and texted her on Friday to make plans she never responded so i texted her the next day asking if she wanted to go get dinner on Sunday and she said yes the next day she texted me saying we should stay in and watch a movie with my friend when she came over she acted as if i didn't exist but kept staring at me when my friend was talking or at random times asking me weird questions or teasing me and the same today i dont understand why she acts so differently when we are alone compared to when we are around other people is she trying to conceal feelings for me or is she just playing games

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• She is just playing games

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She wants another friend.

0|0
    0|0